Saturday, December 4, 2010


<>All this stuff leads up to the need for this stuff.








Ronda had a little "episode" the night before last and try as she might to make enough noise to wake someone in the house up; her efforts went unnoticed. She handled the situation.... Ok Ok...Ok....the situation is that when she was getting up from the toilet, the bottom part of her robe fell in the toilet and she was stuck in a bent over position with toilet water dripping down her legs. Not funny. ( actually I reserve comment) (silently lmao)

So, she now has an alarm of sorts. It's an empty can of soda with lots of coins in it. Let me tell ya.......when she shakes THAT thing, you WILL wake up. lolo



I brought her over some scrambled eggs toast and ginger-ale. That ginger ale is a God-send for upset stomachs. She managed to eat part of the eggs but when eating the toast a little piece of bread got lodged in her throat. Nothing major, but enough to make her have to clear her throat and cough a couple times. Coughing is NOT something you want to do much of immediately after you've been sliced and diced. She took a pain pill and started to feel a little better.





She is already getting around much better. Still has the Mrs. AHAWIGGINS going on though !




Today, I am making organic chicken soup for her.







4 comments:

  1. Yes she is Susan. She is bringing it over now. I can't wait. I'm feelin' a bit hungry..

    Mom and dad have been here everyday and have been a huge help, as have my husband and my daughter. You can't do something like this alone. Ya just can't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I have had it several times in small amounts. She has always been an avid reader so it makes perfect sense that she could follow a recipe.

    ReplyDelete