Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Pictures..week 3 post surgery

Week 3...healing is coming along well. Swelling is beginning to calm down. Just applied moisturizer...skin is so-o-o dry.

Breasts are doing well. Perfectly even. I don't know how he did it..but he did. Thank you, Dr. Baker.

Side view...not my favorite shot. It is a bit deceiving, but I am taking the pics by myself...waist is down to a 29.

Yes, I am still faithfully wearing the compression garment. I just put it on following my shower. It is shown with just the hooks, before zipping up. They don't call it a compression garment for nothing...notice my but is missing...

From this angle you can see the swelling that is still present. I like my new belly button. Both the TT incision and the BB incision still have scabbing taking place...but it is healing so well.

I went outside today for the first time to get some walking in. My husband went with me to make sure I didn't have any problems. I started out slow walking and quickly found myself wanting to run, run, run like the wind...but I did not. Well, I didn't run, but I did do fast walking and light jogging....I couldn't help it...between Santana, Freebird and The David Matthews Band...I was in the zone....can't wait til tomorrow. I am feeling great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment