Monday, November 29, 2010

8 hours till I check in....








I can hardly believe that I leave for the hospital in 5 hrs. I am feeling surprisingly calm. I have everything ready and everything is done...with the exception of one last shower before I leave.

Just took my Celebrex and 2 Robaxin as I was directed. I had a light dinner and now I wait. We will leave the house approximately 2:30am in order to be at the hospital by 5:00.

I am comforted knowing that I was able to find and borrow a power lift chair for a few weeks. My many thanks to Tammy and her mother Theresa for making that possible.

Well, as promised and with a bit of apprehension, I have posted my BEFORE pics. I said that I would be making myself vulnerable...and I have.

I work out very hard and often, but no matter what I do or for how long I do it, I am at the point where nothing else will change...not in the stomach area anyway. I will continue to work out, once I am healed...

As far as the breasts, I am looking forward to no longer having pain and discomfort. So, more than anything, I pray that my doctor, Dr. L. Dwight Baker does what he does so well and that is reconstructing the damage in my chest and giving a stomach that I can not be happy with. I do not have unreasonable expectations...I know and understand that I am no longer 20 years old.

Sinder will be posting on here for me from time to time AND adding some pictures along the way until I am able. Thanks again, Sin.

My surgery time is appox. 5 1/2 hrs. Lord watch over me, keep me safe and guide the hands of my doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment